Juice Plus 2020 Conference Offer Ts & C’s
- “CCA” means Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- “Client” means the person that makes the online purchase.
- “Website” means the internet-based platform, owned and managed by Carbeh Pty Ltd and found at https://university.mjbseminars.com.au
- “Costs” means the costs to be paid by the client to the provider in respect of the Juice Plus Deal 2020 Package as detailed on the website.
- “Financial Details” means the credit card details provided on our website at the time of purchase.
- “Provider” means Carbeh Pty Ltd (ACN 114 602 747) C/- Horizon Accountants & Advisory, Level 1, 35 Cedric St, Stirling in the State of Western Australia 6021, its successors and assigns or any other person acting on behalf of or with the authority of the provider.
- “Deal “ or “ Juice Plus Deal 2020” means the Product listed on the Website comprising of the following:
– 12 Months of Zoom Calls on Wealth Principles
– Access to Online program Transform Your Wealth.
– 1 Ticket to Master Mind Money Live event for Australian customer base only and for sessions held on 01/05/2021 in Perth or 15/05/2021 held in Perth, otherwise known as “Live Event”
– 1 Inspired Accountability Planner to be posted out to the Client
- The Client is taken to have exclusively accepted and is immediately bound by these Terms and Conditions by proceeding with the online purchase on our Website.
- These Terms and Conditions may only be amended with the Provider’s consent in writing and shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with any other document or agreement between the Client and the Provider.
- Transfer of Entitlement
- No components of the Juice Plus Deal 2020 may be transferred to another party.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Client agrees that he/she will not be entitled to request the transfer to another date for the Master Mind Money live event selected at the time of purchase.
- Costs and Payment
- The Costs of the Juice Plus Deal 2020 is fixed at $137, inclusive of GST and must be paid in full prior to obtain access to any component of the deal.
- The Provider reserves its rights to change the costs on the website, prior to any purchase being made.
- Refund Policy
- To the full extent permissible by law, no payments made by the Client are refundable.
- limited to the value of any express warranty provided to the Client by the Provider at the Provider’s sole discretion;
- otherwise negated absolutely.
- The Client acknowledges that he/she has made their decision to enter into this Agreement based upon their own investigations and understanding of the Deal and that he/she has not relied upon any inducement, warranty or representation from the Provider in determining to enter into this Agreement.
- The Client acknowledges that the Provider does not offer, purport to give and that the Deal does not constitute any form of medicinal or psychological therapy.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall have no claim nor demand upon the Provider in the event that the Client perceives that the Deal is not in accordance with the Client’s expectations. In that regard, the Client acknowledges that he/she has had the opportunity to make full investigations and enquiries relating to the Deal and to ask the Provider and its representatives all such questions relating to the Deal and to request all such information from the Provider that he/she requires in determining to enter into this Agreement.
- Under applicable State, Territory and Commonwealth Law (including without limitation the CCA), certain statutory implied guarantees and warranties (including without limitation the statutory guarantees under the CCA) may be implied into these Terms and Conditions (Non-Excluded Guarantees).
- The Provider acknowledges that nothing in these Terms and Conditions purports to modify or exclude the Non-Excluded Guarantees.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or in respect of the Non-Excluded Guarantees, the Provider makes no warranties or other representations under these Terms and Conditions including but not limited to the quality or suitability of the Online Seminar. The Provider’s liability in respect of these warranties is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If the Client is a consumer within the meaning of the CCA, the Provider’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by Section 64A of Schedule 2.
- If the Provider is required to replace attendance at the live event under this Clause or the CCA, but is unable to do so, the Provider may refund any money the Client has paid for the live event component only.
- If the Client is not a consumer within the meaning of the CCA, the Provider’s liability is:
- The Provider may cancel any Live Event to which these Terms and Conditions apply at any time before holding such Live Event. In which case, no refund will be made given the Client has received the live event component FREE as part of the deal. The Provider shall otherwise not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation.
- In the event that the Client (or his/her transferee) cancels, or fails to attend, his/her attendance at the Live Event provided by the Provider pursuant to this Agreement, the Client shall be liable for any and all loss incurred (whether direct or indirect) by the Provider as a direct result of such cancellation (including, but not limited to, the Costs and any loss of profit).
- Privacy Act 1988the provision of Services; and/or
the marketing of Services by the Provider and its agents; and/or analysing, verifying and/or checking the Client’s credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of Services; and/or processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by the Client; and/or enabling the daily operation of Client’s account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in the Client’s account in relation to the Services;
- The Client agrees that personal credit information provided may be used and retained by the Provider for the following purposes (and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the Client and Provider or required by law from time to time):
- The failure by the Provider to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be treated as a waiver of that provision, nor shall it affect the Provider’s right to subsequently enforce that provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
- These Terms and Conditions and any contract to which they apply shall be governed by the laws of the state of Western Australia, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in that State.
- Subject as specifically stated otherwise in this Agreement, the Provider shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Client for any indirect and/or consequential loss and/or expense suffered by the Client arising out of a breach by the Provider of these Terms and Conditions (alternatively the Provider’s liability shall be limited to damages which under no circumstances shall exceed the Cost).
- The Client shall not be entitled to set off against, or deduct from the Costs, any sums owed or claimed to be owed to the Client by the Provider nor to withhold payment of any payment due in respect of the Costs because any payment is in dispute.
- The Provider may license or sub-contract all or any part of its rights and obligations without the Client’s consent.
- The Client agrees that the Provider may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. If the Provider makes a change to these Terms and Conditions, then that change will take effect from the date on which the Provider notifies the Client of such change.
- The Provider shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, terrorism, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm or other event beyond the reasonable control of the Provider.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Provider has the exclusive right, title and interest in and to its intellectual property and the Client acknowledges that it does not have any rights in the Provider’s intellectual property. The Client must not use the Provider’s intellectual property without its prior written approval.
- Service of Notice
- Personal service on the other party; or Pre-paid post to the other party at the address provided at the time of the purchase that party; or By sending it by email to the email address of the addressee provided at the time of purchase.
- Service is effected two (2) days after posting if a Notice or Request is posted
- A party to this Agreement may serve a Notice upon the other party to this Agreement by: